I found these pictures today too. Man have I been slacking.
This year for Fall break we first went to Chattanooga, Tn to the Aquarium. Sebastien was in Heaven. The weather was awesome, the first night we walked around the downtown and the kids had a good time being silly.
Then we went to DC where we stayed at Hotel Mark and Julia. They were great to let us crash and fill their house with the good ole smell of JET FUEL courtesy of Southwest Airlines. Can't complain to much we did fly for FREE.
Mount Vernon I could have spent all day here. We loved it.
National Cementary View
Where we were able to see Rob's Grandparents Marker.
Then we went to Niagara Falls to end our week. The kids wanted to use their passports so we went to see it from Canada, Everyone says that's the better side anyway....and it was
Of course we went on the Maid of the Mist
Fall Break In October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment