Since Christmas break the kids have yet to have a FULL week of school. What I have discovered is that this school district cancels school for the forecast of snow. We have averaged TWO yes TWO days of school a week Since Jan. There were only Two days that we actually got some snow, thankfully there was enough to play in, still not Colorado snow, but we did manage to sled and build a snowman. It was fun to see the entire neighboorhood out enjoying the rare snow accumulation. The Snowman Sebastien and his pal Luke started at our house and rolled down the hill to Lukes House. It took alot of teamwork to put it together.
Seb and Luke building a snow fort in our yard
Pause music at the end of page before playing to hear.I took these using Izzys Flip which I love. I think I use it more then she does. This video Sebastien wanted Izabelle and her friend to push and let it roll like in Indian Jones, It didn't really work like he wanted.
SNOW DAYS GALORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man, I am jealous- I wish I had snow days!! It's good to see you guys aren't bored!
ReplyDelete