Ok so it's been awhile since my last Blog..Time has seem to get the better of me. I can't believe we have already started a new year. This last year as with many, our kids have grown so much. The twins wear 8 1/2 women's in shoes and are only 12, I'm really not liking this not because this means they will be taller then me, but because they are wanting to wear MY shoes. have I mentioned I don't share well (my sisters can vouch for this).
I don't even know where to start. I have been busy with college, coaching two soccer teams (crazy, I know), running kids to and from dance, sporting events, parties and helping out when I can in Sophia and Sebastien's classes. Izabelle Got hit with the Swine flu in September the day we were to have her Birthday slumber party, and then again in October this time I got it along with Sebastien who also had pneumonia, this was not fun. Then Rob got vertigo and was sick for over a mo. which is not really good when your a pilot. The only good thing about it was we got to have him home for a few weeks. So needless to say we spent alot of time at the doctors. I'm glad it all past and we are ALL healthy. So here are some pictures to give you all a glimpse of our crazy monkeyhouse.
Rob and I were cleaning the garage and this is what we found, why they don't use the trash can right beside the freezer I'll never know.
Sebastien confessed to the Popsicle sneaking mess
The twins 12th Birthday parties.
Sophia watching Indigos presentation and resting after the whole school walked (1 mile) to the Historic Rock castle for a field trip and presentations by the search students on life in the 1800's
Indigo as a professional mourner at the Rock castle field trip to which she was a wealth of information and took her role very seriously
Izabelle showed kids how they cooked and churned butter during the 1800's
Field Day tug a war. This is highly competitive between the classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment