Aloha Monica, I didn't know you were covertly checking out our blog. I should say Kaycee's blog as I have never read any of the comments until Kaycee pointed it out today. Glad to see some pictures of your charming family. Send me an email hobbittoes10@msn.com Mahalo, Travis
EVERYTHING you guys did looks like so much fun!! I feel like we missed out! Your home is beautiful by the way.
ReplyDeleteles
And .... Yes I am easily confused. Love Ya .... already miss you and the family.
ReplyDeleteMom
Oh ya .... you are my favorite ... red headed child. Love Ya
ReplyDeleteMom
Aloha Monica, I didn't know you were covertly checking out our blog. I should say Kaycee's blog as I have never read any of the comments until Kaycee pointed it out today. Glad to see some pictures of your charming family. Send me an email hobbittoes10@msn.com Mahalo, Travis
ReplyDelete